The Club Handbook contains the annual program of events, and information about the club in general, competitions, Pennants, and Member Directory and may be obtained from the Office and Pro Shop.
The printed version for 2022-23 will be available soon, and details are also available on-line here.
The on-line version will be kept up to date and over-rides the printed version.
Other changes may have been made which are not listed here - always refer to the on-line booking sheets for the latest information.
Change details to date:
- Easter Saturday was incorrectly listed on 9th April, this is now 16th April and the ClubChampionships round 2 are on 9th April.
- Club Championships first match play finals moved from 23/4/2022 to 30/4/22 due to Anzac long weekend, and finals moved to 7 May.
- 28th April and 23rd June - Women's Nomads group - cancelled.
- 30th April incorrectly showed LJ Hooker Qualifying, which is on 14 May.
- Tuesday 3rd May - comp is Stableford instead of Par.
- Women's A4 Pennants Round 5 20th June - tee and time change.
- Men's Senior Pennants 10 Oct and 7 Nov interchanged venues.
- Greens renovations deferred to commence on Melbourne Cup Day, 1st November.
- Monthly Medal deferred from 5/11/22 to 12/11/22 to avoid greens renovations finishing on 4/11/22
- 5/11/22 becomes a four-ball Ambrose
- 15/10/22 becomes Stableford.
Any errors detected may be reported to Geoff Kelly
Calendar format versions for individual months are available below.