The Club Handbook contains the annual program of events, and information about the club in general, competitions, Pennants, and Member Directory and may be obtained from the Office and Pro Shop.
The printed version for 2021-22 is now available, and details are also available on-line here.
The on-line version will be kept up to date and over-rides the printed version. Some changes have already been made in the on-line versions, including:
- Tuesday 13 July has changed women's special comps due to no play on 8th June.
- Tuesday 17th August is Stroke
- Saturday Stroke comps all have alternate Stableford, and Par comps will not have alternate Stableford as incorrectly listed in the handbook.
- The Max Brown Perpetual Tophy is deferred from 14/8/21 to 28/8/21.
- Saturday 11th Sept has been changed from Stroke to Par.
- Tuesday 21st Sept is the club ro-Am: normal competitions cancelled.
- Greens renovations deferred 1 week to 18-21 October. Associated competitions including the Saturday Ambrose event have been changed to suit, refer to the calendar for October.
Other changes may have been made which are not listed here - always refer to the on-line booking sheets for accurate information.
Calendar format versions for individual months are available below.